Posted in RFP Creation and Design, last updated on Dec. 10, 2020
A questionnaire can include questions consisting of any combination of the following:
- multiple choice (radio buttons or drop down menu)
- check box (yes/no values)
- Attachment - a file attached to the question for reference
- File Upload field - for attaching files to the answer
- Topic (market) specific questions1
Questions can be arranged in a grid or table layout. Any number of rows and columns can be added, and there is support for cells than span multiple rows or columns.